5-star luxury accommodation in St Lucia Estuary South Africa Boutique guesthouse / B&B
The nature in KwaZulu-Natal is very diverse and colourful. We have tried to bring this atmosphere into our lodge suites and rooms within a minimalistic context. The Parkview suites has its own coloured Zulu accent. The height and the charateristic roof construction are decisive for the atmosphere of the White Room.
Suites (Parkside) are bright, large (±50m2) and have big windows with a wide (pivot) door to your private garden or balcony. There is a view into the St Lucia Wetlands park (iSimangaliso). Each suite has a comfortable sitting area and is fitted with air-conditioning (heating & cooling), ceiling fan, mini bar, big flat screen satellite DSTV with about 36 channels, safe, king size bed with Auping mattresses, free wireless internet, hair dryer, coffee and tea facilities.
The Garden Rooms (about 37m2) has a large private garden.
All bathrooms are very luxury,with (double) basins, separate toilet, bath, separate shower and towel heater.
All rooms have a quartz floor. This is a floor with small nature stone and epoxy. Afterworths it has been sealed.
The guesthouse / lodge offers additional facilities for individual or common use such as:
- Lounge at the ground floor with reading table, library, Nespresso coffee, tea and soft drink facilities (honesty bar)
- Free wireless internet
- Adjoining guest terrace with roof garden and big fish pond with wide view over the St Lucia Wetlands Park (iSimangaliso)
- Multi-funtional gazebo / tea garden
- Salt water pool with at both sides a sun deck, 1.8m' deep and 12m' long for the real swimmer
- Private parking area
- Dinner can be arranged at several restaurants nearby in St Lucia within walking distance (7 minutes)
- Credit card facilities available
Quality and excellent service is a guarantee for a fantastic stay in St Lucia at our guesthouse / lodge.
BOOK NOW (check availability)
St Lucia South Africa Luxury lodge
St Lucia Lodge South Africa